Plan — How will TPC accomplish our purpose of making mature, grace-filled disciples of Christ?
(1) We plan to help people grow in knowledge and love for God by:
● having weekly worship that is God-centered, God-directed, God-glorifying; is anchored in the
historical richness of tradition; is understandable by today's culture; presents the grace of
God; focuses on the Word, sacraments, and prayer
● providing an education program for adults and children
(2) We plan to help people grow in knowledge and love for others by:
● encouraging gospel-centered community through small groups and fellowship opportunities
(3) We plan to help people grow in their desire and ability to serve in the kingdom of God by:
● equipping/training people to serve inside and outside TPC
● providing opportunities for people to serve on committees and ministries inside TPC
● sending people to serve in the kingdom of God with organizations and ministries outside TPC
Principles — What are the things most important to us?
(1) Scripture - We are committed to the inerrant Word of God, which is inspired by the Holy Spirit, is the
revelation of God's truth, and is infallible, authoritative, and trustworthy in all matters of faith
(2) Grace - We are committed to the gospel of God's amazing grace as the foundation of all we do at
TPC and as the primary motivation for growing into mature disciples.
(3) Reformed Theology - We are committed to the reformed faith as it is articulated in the Westminster
Confession of Faith & Catechisms and to teaching that is a warm and winsome demonstration of it.
(4) Missions - We are committed to the gospel going out into every aspect of culture, locally and
(5) Discipleship - We are committed to a life-long process of growing in Christian maturity and Christ-
(6) Fellowship - We are committed to building community within the church by demonstrating God's
love for us in our love for each other.
(7) Welcoming - We are committed to being a welcoming community - open and welcoming to both
Christians and non-Christians - to the convinced and to the skeptic.
(8) Growing - We are committed to being a growing community - internally as members of TPC grow
both numerically and in Christ-likeness and externally as we see churches planted in SE MN for